Gift baskets and hampers make lovely gifts for numerous occasions throughout the year. In this local guide, you’ll find a collection of our favorite gift basket delivery services in San Diego today. From classic gourmet hampers to handcrafted care packages, floral baskets, artisan confectionary, and locally crafted gift boxes, there’s a world of choice to pick from. What’s more, many of these gifting specialists provide speedy delivery options to homes, offices, and venues, throughout San Diego, seven days a week. Enjoy!
We independently review all recommended services. This page may contain shopping links. Learn more.
- The Best Gift Baskets in San Diego for Every Occasion:
- 1) Gourmet Gift Baskets ($$): Best for Gourmet & Wine Gift Baskets
- 2) Gift Tree ($$$): Best for Corporate & Upmarket Gift Baskets
- 3) Bloomscape ($$): Best for Houseplant Gift Sets
- 4) Mouth ($$): Best for Artisanal Snack Boxes & Treats
- 5) UrbanStems ($$): Best for On-Trend Bouquets & Chic Gifts
- 6) Knack ($$): Best for Modern & Creative Gift Boxes
- 7) NatureBox ($$): Best for Healthy Snack Gift Boxes
- 8) Birchbox ($$): Best for Spa & Beauty Gift Baskets
- 9) igourmet ($$$): Best for Luxury Foodie Gift Baskets
- 10) The Fruit Company ($$$): Best for Luxury Fruit Hampers
- 11) Pleasant Surprises ($$): Best for Locally Crafted Gift Baskets
- 12) ProFlowers ($$): Best for Same-Day Gift Basket Delivery
- 13) Milk Bar ($$): Best for Unique & Creative Sweet Treats
- 14) From You Flowers ($): Best for Affordable Gift Baskets
- 15) The Best To You ($$$): Best for Choice
- 16) Allen’s Flowers ($$$): Best for Luxury Floral & Wine Gift Sets
- 17) Goldbelly ($$$): Best for Regional Foodie Gift Baskets
- 18) Wine Country ($$$): Best for Californian Gift Baskets
- San Diego Gift Basket Buying Guide:
- Compare The Best Gift Baskets in San Diego:
- About the Author:
- How Petal Republic Picks and Tests the Best Gift Baskets in San Diego:
The Best Gift Baskets in San Diego for Every Occasion:
1) Gourmet Gift Baskets ($$): Best for Gourmet & Wine Gift Baskets
Gourmet gift baskets for every occasion and budget consideration.
About Gourmet Gift Baskets:
Family-run for over 20 years now, Gourmet Gift Baskets is home to one of the most extensive gift baskets and hamper collections in the country.
Here you’ll find everything from gourmet foods, candy towers, classic fruit baskets, champagne & beer collections, college care packages, and everything in between,
They’re always a dependable option for gifting to friends, family, and loved ones and also make a refined option for colleagues and corporate gifts.
There are options for most budget considerations as well, with plenty of creative gift baskets under $50 in addition to numerous premium options going all the way up to $300+ if you’re after something truly spectacular.
- Vast selection of gift baskets for every occasion and taste preference.
- Very competitive pricing.
- Expedited shipping options are expensive.
- Packaging could be more eco-friendly.
- $30 to $300+
- Overnight or 2-day delivery options are available throughout San Diego.
2) Gift Tree ($$$): Best for Corporate & Upmarket Gift Baskets
Stylish and upmarket gift baskets for those occasions you need something a little bit more refined.
About GiftTree San Diego:
Gift Tree is always a good shout if you’re after something a little bit classy and refined. They’re a dependable option for corporate gifting and for clients, in addition to stylish options for friends and loved ones.
There’s a definite boozy vibe running through much of their collection, spanning vintage wines, craft beers, and champagne in addition to lots of gourmet pairing options, including artisanal cheeses, charcuterie, small-batch goods, and other treats.
Prices are a little more premium than you’ll find elsewhere, expect to pay around $100 for one of their signature gift baskets or hampers.
- Refined and upmarket gift baskets.
- Lots of choices.
- Options for every budget consideration.
- Handcrafted notecards are included with every gift basket.
- No substitutions are available.
- Delivery windows are typically 12-hour slots.
- $50 to $250+
- Standard and expedited shipping is also available throughout San Diego County.
3) Bloomscape ($$): Best for Houseplant Gift Sets
Houseplant specialists curating a great year-round collection of plant gifting sets.
Plants are fundamentally good for the soul, and these homegrown beauties make a great alternative gift for friends, family, and loved ones.
There are several options to pick from as well, including the awesome ‘Touch Stuff’ collection featuring a trio of cool Sansevieria, ZZ Plant, and Hoya. These fellas will handle all sorts of abuse, so make an excellent gift for a new plant parent or someone with less-than-ideal growing conditions in their home. Other top picks include succulent, peperomia, and edible herb plant trio gifting sets.
Most plant gift sets are priced at $65, and Bloomscape ships throughout San Diego County.
- A wide variety of houseplant gift sets for varying experience levels and growing environments.
- Unique gifts that can thrive for years to come.
- Plants arrive ready to go on delivery.
- Plants won’t appreciate shipping in peak summer or winter.
- Lots of excess packaging is included.
- $60 to $120+
- Plants are typically delivered within 2 to 5 days throughout San Diego County.
4) Mouth ($$): Best for Artisanal Snack Boxes & Treats
Small-batch, artisanal treats from the best independent producers in the United States.
Mouth is a small, independent team of foodie-obsessed tastemakers intent on searching out the best small-batch products across America.
Here you’ll find all sorts of cute and creative gift boxes and care packages featuring artisanal treats spanning cheeses, charcuterie, confectionery, baked goods, homebrewed beers, cocktails, and spirits.
In our in-depth Mouth gift box review, we found their presentation and attention to detail to be on point, which makes them an excellent option for charming gifts for birthdays, thank-you gestures, celebrations, and care packages.
Prices are also essentially affordable as well with numerous gifting collections available for under $50.
- Unique and artisanal treats from small-scale makers across the United States.
- Options for every dietary requirement.
- Lovely packaging and attention to detail.
- No substitutions.
- Express and overnight delivery are very expensive.
- $15 to $100.
- Standard and expedited shipping options are available throughout San Diego.
5) UrbanStems ($$): Best for On-Trend Bouquets & Chic Gifts
Stylish bouquets and creative gift pairings.
It’s easy to love the ever-evolving array of beautiful floral creations from UrbanStems. This excellent San Diego flower delivery service is one of our favorite spots for bold, vibrant, and compelling seasonal fresh-cut flower arrangements that are always a step out of the crowd in terms of style and design.
They also curate various stylish gifting collections spanning beauty & spa, scented candles, craft products, and more. All can be paired with one of their gorgeous bouquets if you’re looking to double up for a special treat for a friend, family, or loved one.
- Beautiful selection of bouquets and gift pairings.
- Flowers should last for at least 7-days or more.
- Stylish packaging throughout.
- Gift pairing options aren’t as extensive as elsewhere.
- Larger flower arrangements can get pricey.
- $40 to $150+
- Next-day or specified-day gift delivery is available throughout San Diego County.
6) Knack ($$): Best for Modern & Creative Gift Boxes
Custom and bespoke gift sets for every occasion and taste preference.
Knack is an excellent gifting specialist centered around artisanal products and unique gift ideas for friends, family, loved ones, and professional relationships.
They work with many independent merchants, enabling you to find interesting gifts from sustainable and socially conscious producers that we love.
Here you’ll find a world of expertly considered gift sets ready to go for moms, girlfriends, wives, husbands, grandparents, and every other particular person in your life. In addition, you can browse through all of Knack’s different interest categories spanning everything from spa and beauty, teas and coffee, gourmet foods, bar and wine, and much more.
You’ll find plenty of options for every budget consideration, with lots of gift sets starting from under $50 and ranging up to $150+ if you’re after some grand and decadent.
Depending on the size and scope of the gift basket you settle on, orders are typically processed and shipped throughout San Diego within 1 to 4 days.
- Lots of ways to customize gift boxes.
- Options for every taste preference and gifting occasion.
- Lovely attention to detail and beautiful packaging.
- The amount of choice can be a little overwhelming.
- Gift sets are relatively modest for the price.
- $50 to $150+
- Standard and expedited shipping options are available throughout San Diego. Most orders are delivered in 2 to 4 days.
7) NatureBox ($$): Best for Healthy Snack Gift Boxes
Healthy snacks and treats are perfect for friends, family, and loved ones.
NatureBox is a specialist snack company centered around high-quality, healthy treats. Here you’ll find all sorts of creatively crafted goods spanning cookies, dried fruits, nuts, popcorn, jerky, crackers, pretzels, and more.
NatureBox’s gift box collections are available in various sizes and are also tailored to numerous taste preferences. Each box arrives filled with a selection of their best-selling snacks with prices ranging from around $40 to $60, dependent on size.
A lovely option for the likes of care packages, housewarming gifts, and thank you gestures throughout the year.
- Super healthy!
- Wide variety of food and drink items to pick from.
- Prices are affordable throughout.
- The packaging was a little bland.
- Lacks a personal touch throughout.
- $40 to $60.
- Standard and expedited gift box delivery options are available throughout San Diego. Nationwide shipping is also available if you’re looking to send further afield.
8) Birchbox ($$): Best for Spa & Beauty Gift Baskets
Chic and stylish beauty gift sets.
Birchbox are well known for its well-considered monthly beauty treats club, where you receive 5 top beauty products from the team for your skin, hair, and style. What’s great is they also offer a range of care packages, gift boxes, and special one-off collections, making excellent gifts for friends and family throughout the year.
An ever-evolving collection of limited-edition beauty boxes pop up throughout the year. A particular theme often inspires them, a Holiday event or a special collab they’ve set up with the likes of Dr. Jart+, DERMA E, Wander Beauty, and more.
Expect all sorts of beauty treats like skin toners, lip gloss, perfumes, hand creams, scalp scrubs, eye shadow, and many other goodies.
Prices are generally affordable, with most gift box collections ranging from $45 to $65.
- A great way to discover a range of spa and beauty treats.
- Stylish packaging throughout.
- No substitutions.
- Limited edition gift sets often sell out fast.
- No way to add personal greetings.
- $45 to $65.
- Shipping is available throughout San Diego. Orders typically arrive within 3 to 5 days.
9) igourmet ($$$): Best for Luxury Foodie Gift Baskets
Lavish and decadent gourmet gift baskets.
In operation for over 25 years now, igourmet is a leading food and gift retailer delivering one of the widest selections of gourmet gift baskets and hampers throughout the United States. In our in-depth iGourmet review, we found them to be an excellent option for gifting and the home throughout the year.
Igourmet works with a vast network of small and mid-size artisan producers to curate their ever-evolving gourmet gift basket collections. Here you’ll find a world of upmarket goods sourced from all corners of the globe.
Their signature gift collections are handily curated by occasion, taste preferences, and country of origin. For instance, tasting boxes are filled with cheeses, luxury snacks from Scandinavia, and gourmet selections from France, Italy, Germany, and beyond.
- Lavish and premium gourmet gift baskets for numerous taste preferences.
- An upmarket feel throughout.
- No substitutions.
- Overnight and express shipping is very expensive for perishable items.
- $70 to $150+
- Standard and expedited shipping is available throughout San Diego and nationwide if you’re looking to send further afield.
10) The Fruit Company ($$$): Best for Luxury Fruit Hampers
Timeless and elegant fruit gifting baskets for every occasion.
About The Fruit Company:
The classic fruit basket might well sit atop the gift basket world as the most appropriate option for many of life’s key moments.
The Fruit Company does a great job of curating a vast collection of upmarket and occasion-ready fruit hampers. Here you’ll find everything from classic seasonal produce, the best organic farms, and many options spanning tropical and eclectic fruits from around the world. Moreover, you can pair many of their collections with cheeses, charcuterie, and other treats.
There are plenty of fruit gift boxes under $50 in addition to premium and luxurious collections ranging up to $200+.
- A wide selection of organic fruits and gourmet treats.
- Brilliant packaging and thoughtful touches throughout.
- Signature gift baskets are expensive for the number of items received.
- $30 to $200+
- Standard and expedited shipping is available throughout San Diego County.
11) Pleasant Surprises ($$): Best for Locally Crafted Gift Baskets
Unique and elegantly presented gift baskets and hampers for every occasion.
About Pleasant Surprises:
San Diego natives Pleasant Surprises has been one of the leading local spots for handcrafted gift baskets for over 25 years now.
They cater to a vast array of gifting occasions covering everything from Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays, Weddings, New Babies, House Warmings, and more. Expect all sorts of gourmet foods, fine wines & champagne through to tea & coffee collections, spa & beauty products, and more.
You’ll find options for most budget considerations as well, with prices ranging from around $30 up to $250+ for something truly grand and spectacular.
- Locally crafted and hand-delivered.
- Lots of options to customize based on the gifting occasion or taste preferences of the recipient.
- Creative options for packaging and presentation.
- Corporate gift collections were a little underwhelming.
- $30 to $250+
- Local, next-day hand delivery is available as well throughout San Diego.
12) ProFlowers ($$): Best for Same-Day Gift Basket Delivery
Affordable gift baskets and hampers for every taste preference and budget.
ProFlowers is one of the biggest names in the flower delivery world. Home to a vast inventory of affordable fresh flower bouquets throughout the year, they also curate an extensive collection of gourmet gift baskets, dish gardens, and floral-inspired collections for all of life’s key gifting moments.
What’s great is the sheer diversity of git baskets on offer spanning chocolate and confectionary towers, fruit hampers, gourmet foods, new baby gifting collections, spa and beauty sets, stuffed toys, and flowering plants, to name but a few. All can be paired with fresh seasonal flower bouquets and arrangements as well.
- Very affordable and convenient.
- Same-day delivery on many gift baskets.
- Lots of options to pair beautiful, fresh floral arrangements and other items with every gift basket.
- No substitutions.
- Somewhat generic gift collections.
- $30 to $80.
- Same-day or next-day gift basket delivery is available throughout much of San Diego County.
13) Milk Bar ($$): Best for Unique & Creative Sweet Treats
Sumptuous sweet treats and creative baked goods.
About Milk Bar:
Milk Bar’s been shaking up the dessert scene for a few years now. In our Milk Bar review, we admired their imagination of classic flavor combinations and ingredients across various creative and decadent baked goods and treats.
The in-house bakery crafts various gifting collections throughout the year, including indulgent Holiday and occasion-inspired cakes, cookies, truffles, and pies.
Smaller gifting boxes start from around $20, going up to around $100 for the all-in cake, cookie, and truffle combos. Perfect for birthdays, celebrations, and more.
- A dazzling variety of unique sweet treats.
- Lots of creative gift options for the likes of Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and Mother’s Day.
- Your recipient needs a very sweet tooth!
- Delivery dates aren’t always available or flexible.
- The packaging could have been a little more robust.
- $20 to $100+
- Shipping is available throughout San Diego County. Orders typically arrive in 2 to 3 days.
14) From You Flowers ($): Best for Affordable Gift Baskets
A great choice of affordable gifting baskets and hampers for all of life’s key moments.
No one does cheap and affordable flower delivery quite as proficiently as From You Flowers. Here you’ll find an entire universe of seasonal floral arrangements at some of the most competitive price points around.
What’s more, they’re a popular option for gift baskets, hampers, and houseplants as well. There’s everything from classic fruit baskets, confectionary boxes, Italian gourmet food hampers, lavender bath sets, cookie tins, and coffee collections, in addition to floral gifting baskets and potted plant creations.
Prices typically range from $25 up to around $80, and most gift baskets are available for same-day delivery throughout San Diego County.
- Very affordable gift basket collections.
- Same-day delivery throughout San Diego.
- Lots of options to pair gift baskets with fresh flowers, cards, balloons, and more.
- Same-day gift basket delivery fees are pricey.
- No substitutions.
- Somewhat generic gift collections.
- $25 to $80.
- Same-day or next-day gift basket delivery is available throughout San Diego County.
15) The Best To You ($$$): Best for Choice
A long-standing San Diego gifting specialist crafting an excellent collection of gift baskets & hampers for every occasion.
About The Best To You:
San Diego-based The Best To You has been crafting an extensive range of gift baskets and hampers for almost 40 years now. Here you’ll find a huge variety of themed and occasion-ready gifts tailored to birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, The Holidays, and more.
There are options for a host of style and taste preferences as well, with numerous local Californian produce and small-batch goods featuring the best gourmet delights from France, Italy, Spain, and beyond.
There are lots of fun and quirky-themed gift baskets as well for sports fans, music lovers, pet owners, and aspiring chefs, to name but a few.
Prices start from around $50, with many options going up to $300+.
- Lovely variety of locally crafted Californian gifts.
- Gift collections ready-to-go for numerous occasions throughout the year.
- Most gift baskets ship same-day.
- A lot of plastic and excess packaging.
- Occasional substitutions depending on stock availability.
- $50 to $300+
- A local same-day or next-day gift basket delivery service is available throughout San Diego.
16) Allen’s Flowers ($$$): Best for Luxury Floral & Wine Gift Sets
An excellent local San Diego florist crafting exquisite floral-inspired gift basket collections.
About Allen’s Flowers:
Allen’s is an enchanting local floristry studio revered for its elegant floral designs and stylish array of houseplants.
Their gifting collections are a real treat and make an excellent option for special occasions throughout the year, including Valentine’s Day, landmark birthdays, or anniversaries.
My favorites include their beautifully presented flower crates overflowing with roses and orchids, which are paired with a vintage bottle of Dom Perignon. Quite the romantic gesture, I might suggest.
There are several cool succulent and vino pairings as well, in addition to a collection of gourmet treats and decadent fruit hampers.
Prices are a little on the premium side, as you might expect, with their signature boxes ranging from $150 up to around $300 but are well worth the treat.
- Lavish and opulent gift baskets are perfect for special occasions.
- Beautiful presentation.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Limited choice.
- $150 to $300+
- A local same-day, next-day, or specified-day gift delivery service is available throughout San Diego.
17) Goldbelly ($$$): Best for Regional Foodie Gift Baskets
Fun and eclectic regional gourmet treats from across the US.
About Goldbelly Gift Baskets:
Goldbelly is a super-fun option for an interesting and unique gifting basket for friends, family, and loved ones. What’s cool is they partner with some of the most famous, small-batch, artisanal producers in cities across the country to curate their excellent collection of gift baskets, food hampers, meal kits, and care packages.
Here you’ll find a smorgasbord of regional delicacies and signature dishes across the United States. Expect everything from Kosher bagels from H&H bagels in NYC to deep dish pizza from Bartolini’s in Chicago, through the best sourdough bread from the famed Tartine Bakery in San Francisco, to name but a few.
- A vast selection of sweet and savory gourmet gifts throughout the year.
- Fun, stylish, and unique packaging and presentation.
- Free shipping on many items.
- Premium pricing throughout when factoring in the number of goods received.
- Packaging could be more eco-friendly.
- Additional charges for incorrect delivery addresses.
- $30 to $100+
- Standard and expedited shipping options are available throughout San Diego County.
18) Wine Country ($$$): Best for Californian Gift Baskets
Californian wine and gourmet food gift baskets.
About Wine Country:
Wine Country is a California-focused gift basket specialist. They work in partnership with numerous local winemakers across Sonoma and Napa counties, in particular, to produce their elegant gifting collections.
Expect a host of vintage and award-winning cabernets, pinot noirs, sauvignon blanc, and more from across the region. Many are also paired with gourmet foods, small-batch confectionery, and other treats.
Prices start from around $50, with many options for luxury and premium gift baskets going up to around $250.
- An exceptional variety of wine and gourmet gift baskets throughout the year.
- Lots of options for numerous taste preferences.
- Signature gift baskets are very expensive.
- Excessive packaging throughout.
- No substitutions are available.
- $50 to $250+
- Overnight, 2-day, or 3-day shipping is available throughout San Diego County.
San Diego Gift Basket Buying Guide:
What are the most popular gift baskets in San Diego?
The most popular gift baskets today include the classic fruit basket, floral-inspired gifts, artisanal sweet bakery items, fine cheese, and vintage wine pairings, as well as small-batch charcuterie and snack gift baskets.
How much do gift baskets cost in San Diego?
Smaller gift baskets under $50 are readily available for delivery throughout San Diego. Expect to pay from $100 for larger, more premium, and upmarket gifting baskets filled with fine foods, wines, and treats from leading producers.
How much are gift basket delivery fees in San Diego?
Same-day or expedited gift basket delivery in San Diego is typically a $15 to $40 surcharge on most orders. Where possible, we recommend ordering a few days in advance, where you can usually select a cheaper shipping charge.
What else can I send besides flowers?
Gift baskets are great for various gifting occasions and make a great alternative to a classic floral bouquet. Many specialist gift basket merchants in San Diego curate a vast array of gift baskets and hampers that are tailored to a broad array of gifting occasions ranging from birthdays, anniversaries, thank you messages, celebrations, weddings, and sympathy & condolence to Holiday specialties for Thanksgiving, Christmas and more.
What are the best gift baskets to send?
The occasion will often dictate the most appropriate gift basket to send. Celebratory occasions are often filled with fine foods, sweet treats, and vintage wines and champagne. For something more reserved, consider floral-based gift baskets filled with artisanal items and organic produce.
What are good things to put in a gift basket?
The world’s your oyster when it comes to good things to put in a gift basket. Many specialist gift basket delivery services in San Diego will also allow you to tailor the basket to your exact preferences or the occasion at hand.
Consider fine teas and coffee beans; artisanal baked goods; rare and unique dried fruits; vintage wines and Grand Crus; organic meats from the best producers; small-scale farm cheeses; fresh or dried seasonal flowers; and homemade cookies, cakes, and sweet treats.
Compare The Best Gift Baskets in San Diego:
|MERCHANT:||BEST FOR:||PRICE:||ONLINE SHOP:|
|1) Gourmet Gift Baskets||Gourmet Foods & Wines||$$||gourmetgiftbaskets.com|
|2) GiftTree||Corporate & Upmarket Gifts||$$$||giftree.com|
|3) Bloomscape||Houseplant Gift Sets||$$||bloomscape.com|
|4) Mouth||Artisanal Foodie Treats||$$||mouth.com|
|5) UrbanStems||Flowers & Sophisticated Gifts||$$||urbanstems.com|
|6) Knack||Modern & Bespoke Gifts||$$||knackshops.com|
|7) NatureBox||Healthy Snacks||$$||naturebox.com|
|8) Birchbox||Spa & Beauty Gifts||$$||birchbox.com|
|9) igourmet||Lavish Gourmet Treats||$$$||igourmet.com|
|10) The Fruit Company||Classic Fruit Baskets||$$$||thefruitcompany.com|
|11) Pleasant Surprises||Gourmet Foods, Treats & Wines||$$$||pleasantsurprises.com|
|12) ProFlowers||Flowers & Classic Foodie Baskets||$$||proflowers.com|
|13) Milk Bar||Creative Sweet Treats||$$||milkbarstore.com|
|14) From You Flowers||Affordable Gift Baskets||$||fromyouflowers.com|
|15) The Best To You||Gourmet Foods, Treats & Wines||$$$$||thebesttoyou.com|
|16) Allen’s Flowers||Flowers & Fine Wines||$$$$||allensflowers.com|
|17) Goldbelly||US Regional Delicacies||$$$||goldbelly.com|
|18) Wine Country||Gourmet Foods, Treats & Wines||$$$||winecountry.com|
About the Author:
Andrew Gaumond is the Editorial Director at Petal Republic and a passionate content creator around all things flowers, houseplants, and gifts.
Andrew has trained professionally in the floristry industry and has personally hand-tested 100s of floral arrangements and gift baskets from various floristry studios and gift delivery services throughout the United States.
For this gift basket delivery guide in San Diego, Andrew consulted our first-hand product reviews, consolidated verified brand, and service reviews, and factored in recommendations from readers and other editorial staff members at Petal Republic.
Andrew was very impressed with the luxury gift collections in San Diego from Pleasant Surprises and Allen’s Flowers and also felt Gourmet Gift Baskets, Knack, and Gift Tree offered excellent value for money and great customer service for numerous gifting occasions throughout the year.
How Petal Republic Picks and Tests the Best Gift Baskets in San Diego:
Our fundamental mission at Petal Republic is to showcase exceptional floristry and gifting specialists across a global network of cities where we live and work. Here are the key criteria we judged against for this local guide to the best gift baskets in San Diego:
- Gift Basket Design & Presentation: gift basket creativity, style, and artistry are paramount to us. We strived to uncover exceptional florists and gift delivery specialists in San Diego, curating unique, personalized, and compelling gift collections.
- Value for Money: We looked to showcase gift basket merchants offering value for money in relation to the respective price of the products included in their gift collections.
- Contents: Gift Baskets often feature an array of different pre-packaged product items. We assessed the individual merits of each and the overall quality of the entire gift basket.
- Shopping and delivery: we looked for the best customer experience. In particular, websites and shopping channels serving San Diego that are easy to navigate, have smooth and straightforward purchase functions, clearly represent what the customer will actually receive on screen, and provide choice and flexibility with ordering and delivery.
- Arrival Times: we looked for gift basket delivery services that offered various shipping options across San Diego, including same-day, next-day, or specified-day gift delivery services.
- Customer feedback: based on our own shopping experiences, speaking to other recent customers directly, recommendations and opinions from industry experts, as well as consolidating broader reviews and benchmarks about the best gift baskets in San Diego across social media and other channels.
- Sustainability: gift delivery in San Diego, like any industry, has a responsibility to improve and promote sustainable business practices. Accordingly, we embrace those who are instigating change and working to make the planet a better, cleaner place today and in the future.
For more, see our Editorial Code of Conduct.
Wrapping Up – The Best Gift Baskets in San Diego
San Diego is home to an excellent variety of gift basket delivery services for numerous occasions throughout the year. In our tests, we felt Knack, From You Flowers, Gourmet Gift Baskets, ProFlowers, Pleasant Surprises, and Allen’s Flowers really stood for their extensive collections, affordable price points, and speedy gift basket delivery options in San Diego. For more premium gift baskets, Gift Tree, The Fruit Company, and UrbanStems were also very dependable options for special occasions and the Holidays.