The Best Florists for Flower Delivery in San Antonio, Texas
Updated November 2nd, 2022, by Andrew Gaumond
In this local guide, you’ll find a collection of excellent options for flower delivery in San Antonio throughout the year. We’ve featured a range of creative floristry studios for gifting and the home with options for numerous occasions, style preferences, and budget considerations. In addition, many of these leading flower shops provide a speedy same-day or next-day flower delivery service across San Antonio, Texas, 7-days a week. Enjoy!
- The Best Florists for Flower Delivery in San Antonio:
- 1) Uptown Flowers ($$$): Best for Custom & Bespoke Arrangements
- 2) UrbanStems ($$): Best for On-Trend Bouquets
- 3) From You Flowers ($): Best for Cheap Flower Delivery in San Antonio
- 4) Blume Haus ($$$): Best for Romantic Flower Arrangements
- 5) Ode à la Rose ($$$): Best for Stylish French Floral Designs
- 6) The Sill ($$): Best for Dried Flower Arrangements
- 7) BloomsyBox ($): Best for Farm-Fresh Flowers
- 8) Arthur Pfeil ($$): Best for Everyday Flowers
- 9) The Tuscan Rose ($$): Best for Creative Floristry
- 10) Teleflora ($$): Best for Locally Crafted Bouquets & Vase Arrangements
- 11) Alamo Plants & Petals ($$): Best for Dish Gardens, Plants & Flowering Baskets
- 12) Roses Only ($$$): Best for Decadent Roses
- Compare the Best Flower Delivery Services in San Antonio, TX:
- San Antonio Flower Delivery Buying Guide:
- About the Author:
- How Petal Republic Picks and Tests the Best Flower Delivery Services in San Antonio:
- The Best Flower Delivery Services in Texas:
The Best Florists for Flower Delivery in San Antonio:
1) Uptown Flowers ($$$): Best for Custom & Bespoke Arrangements
A leading San Antonio florist curating an excellent variety of unique floral arrangements.
About Uptown Flowers:
Uptown Flowers is led by William Garza – a Master San Antonio Florist with over 20 years of experience in the floral design world.
What’s more, Uptown Flowers are the trusted floral partner to numerous leading corporations and event planners throughout the city and beyond. Here you’ll find one-of-a-kind floral arrangements utilizing a great selection of premium stems, foliage, and plant life.
In addition, they’re highly regarded for their sumptuous rose collection if you’re looking for a dozen or more stems for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, and other romantic celebrations.
We also love their custom-mixed flower arrangements, which make great floral gifts and stylish ornamental centerpieces for the home. There’s also an exciting collection of orchids and houseplants.
Prices vary across their range but expect to pay upwards of $60 for one of the studio’s signature arrangements.
- Beautiful handcrafted flower arrangements.
- A wide variety of flower varieties to pick from.
- Exceptional use of color, texture, and intriguing stem combinations.
- Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- No online ordering facilities.
- More prominent and bespoke floral designs can get pricey.
- $60 to $150+
- Uptown Flowers provides same-day and next-day flower delivery across San Antonio and also the surrounding areas.
- Telephone: 220.127.116.1188
- Email: email@example.com
2) UrbanStems ($$): Best for On-Trend Bouquets
Stylish seasonal bouquets for every occasion.
UrbanStems are a lovely option for fresh, seasonal, and trendy bouquets. They work in partnership with the likes of Vogue and Kate Spade to curate an ever-evolving collection of flower arrangements tailored to all the key holidays throughout the year.
In our hands-on tests, we admired their stylish, signature arrangements, which start from around $50. These feature a creative mix of seasonal flowers, including roses, peonies, ranunculus, alstroemeria, tulips, carnations, calla lilies, freesia, and hydrangeas, to name but a few.
In addition to fresh flowers, there’s also a chic houseplant and gift collection.
- Bold, colorful, and on-trend floral designs.
- Lovely packaging and presentation.
- Seasonally-inspired collections rotate throughout the year.
- Generous bouquet sizes.
- Rainforest Certified flowers.
- Extra cost for vases.
- No same-day delivery options in San Antonio.
- No substitutions.
- $50 to $125+
- UrbanStems provides a next-day flower delivery service throughout San Antonio.
3) From You Flowers ($): Best for Cheap Flower Delivery in San Antonio
Fast and affordable flower delivery throughout San Antonio, 7-days a week.
About From You Flowers:
From You Flowers are a very dependable option for affordable flower arrangements for gifting and the home throughout the year. They work in partnership with numerous local florists to ensure same-day delivery arrangements are available 7-days a week.
We enjoyed the wide variety of traditional and more contemporary arrangements with lots of occasion-ready bouquets ready to go for the likes of Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, birthdays, new baby celebrations, housewarmings, get-well gestures, and more.
Fresh, handcrafted seasonal flower arrangements start from around $25, with many options to upsize and add in gifts, cards, balloons, and more.
- Vast selection of flower arrangements to pick from.
- Some of the cheapest bouquets and vase arrangements in San Antonio.
- Lots of options to upsize to larger bouquets and add cards, gifts, and more.
- Most arrangements are handcrafted locally.
- Expedited delivery fees are expensive.
- No substitutions.
- Bouquets aren’t always an exact match of what you order on the screen.
- $25 to $80+
- A local same-day or specified-day flower delivery service is available throughout San Antonio, Texas, 7-days a week.
4) Blume Haus ($$$): Best for Romantic Flower Arrangements
A chic and stylish local San Antonio florist.
About Blume Haus:
Blume Haus is a premier local florist in San Antonio, Texas. Here you’ll find a captivating floristry studio crafting a beautiful array of floral arrangements for gifting and the home.
Above all, we love their luxury garden designs featuring an array of exquisite blooms such as roses, calla lilies, peonies, tulips, and ranunculus. In short, this is elegant floristry perfect for special occasions, in addition to ornate centerpieces and floral treats just for yourself.
Prices typically start at around $60 for one of the studio’s signature bouquet or vase arrangements. The studio also carries an excellent line of chic and creative gifts.
- Compelling, handcrafted flower arrangements.
- Pristine and luxurious flowers throughout.
- Brilliant use of color and texture.
- Closed on Sundays.
- Limited selections compared to some other options.
- $55 to $150+
- Blume Haus provides same-day or specified-day flower delivery across San Antonio from Monday to Friday each week.
- Telephone: 1.210.865.9239
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Ode à la Rose ($$$): Best for Stylish French Floral Designs
Beautifully composed flower arrangements with a touch of Parisian style.
About Ode à la Rose:
Ode à la Rose is a much-loved French floristry studio delivering fresh flowers throughout San Antonio today. They were founded by 2 French ex-pats who set out to recreate their beloved Parisienne floral traditions right here in the US.
In short, roses and fresh seasonal flowers take center stage – sourced from a network of leading domestic and international growers. The expert design team then crafts unique floral bouquets and vase arrangements in the classic French way.
We found them to be a beautiful option for numerous gifting occasions throughout the year, including birthdays, thank-you gestures, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, and more.
To sum up, one of the best rose studios in the city and an excellent option for a chic floral arrangement for gifting and the home.
- Beautiful French floral designs.
- Quality flowers are sourced from leading European and American producers.
- Perfect for gifting and the home or office.
- Packaging could be more eco-friendly.
- Limited collections to pick from.
- $60 to $300+
- Next-day or specified-day flower delivery services throughout San Antonio and across Texas.
6) The Sill ($$): Best for Dried Flower Arrangements
Stylishly composed fresh and dried flowers.
About The Sill:
The Sill is a stylish, modern houseplant and flower shop delivering throughout San Antonio. We’ve found The Sill to be an excellent option for those new to plant parenthood as they go over and above to ensure your new plants genuinely thrive in your home.
The Sill also curates an extensive collection of white and pink orchids and dried flowers for the home or office, starting from $75.
In addition, you’ll find all the classic houseplant favorites, including Fiddle Leaf Figs, Snake Plants, Monstera Deliciosa, Ferns, Indoor Palm Trees, and more. Each arrives ready-to-go on delivery featuring the appropriate soil mix, stylish planter, and expert care instructions.
The Sill’s houseplant collections are available in numerous sizes and style options. Smaller plants start from around $30 but expect to pay from $60 for more mature plant life composed in one of their signature planters.
Fresh and dried flower arrangements start from $70, with a beautiful selection of seasonal or tropical flowers to pick from.
- Modern and stylishly composed dried and fresh flower arrangements
- Brilliant use of textures, colors, and exciting flower varieties
- No same-day flower delivery options
- No substitutions
- Limited collections compared to elsewhere
- $60 to $100+
- The Sill delivers flowers, orchids, and plants throughout San Antonio. Orders typically arrive within 2 to 3 days
7) BloomsyBox ($): Best for Farm-Fresh Flowers
Bountiful, farm-fresh bouquets.
BloomsyBox works with an extensive network of family-run flower farms to produce their extensive seasonal flower collections, which are available for delivery throughout San Antonio.
What’s unique is every BloomsyBox arrangement is composed shortly after cutting at the farm and shipped directly to your doorstep. This process ensures you’re typically getting fresh fragrant flowers days sooner than you might find elsewhere (and often a bit cheaper as well).
We’ve really enjoyed their affordable weekly and monthly flower subscription boxes featuring a choice of mixed seasonal flowers, roses, or deluxe stems. Prices start from just $39.99 per order.
Individual bouquets are also available ranging from $40 to $55, and feature a wide variety of color palettes and stem combinations. Just be sure to plan a week or more in advance as all orders are cut for delivery (so it takes a few days to process).
- Excellent value for money.
- Bright, bold, and colorful floral designs.
- Lots of flower varieties to pick-from year round.
- Delivery may take up to 3 or 4 days.
- Packaging could be more eco-friendly.
- No substitutions.
- $40 to $80+
- Specified-day flower delivery is available throughout San Antonio and across Texas.
- T: 1.877.422.1316
8) Arthur Pfeil ($$): Best for Everyday Flowers
A landmark San Antonio florist led by a certified Texas Master Florist.
About Arthur Pfeil Flowers:
Arthur Pfeil Flowers is a landmark San Antonio flower shop led by a certified Texas Master Florist. This is also a florist with deep roots in the city and has been in operation for almost 50 years now. They are also a dependable option for plant delivery in San Antonio.
Today, you’ll find a talented and knowledgeable floristry team on hand to serve a broad array of custom orders as well as curate a great collection of occasion-ready flower arrangements.
In short, one of the best flower delivery services in San Antonio features its own fleet of air-conditioned flower trucks!
- Affordable flower arrangements for everyday and special occasions.
- Lots of classic flowers to pick from, including roses, tulips, daisies, carnations, lilies, and more.
- Custom and bespoke arrangements are available upon request.
- Not the best option for contemporary or artistic flower arrangements.
- Closed on Sundays.
- $40 to $100+
- Same-day, next-day, or specified-day flower delivery is available across San Antonio, TX, and to the surrounding areas from Monday to Saturday each week.
- Telephone: 1.210.734.5166
- Email: email@example.com
9) The Tuscan Rose ($$): Best for Creative Floristry
A chic San Antonio flower shop renowned for its lavish and decadent designs.
About The Tuscan Rose:
The Tuscan Rose has deep roots in San Antonio and Mexico City. Above all, the business has been in the floristry trade for over 50 years and is well regarded as the go-to for many leading corporate events, hotels, restaurants, and a range of special occasions.
What’s more, their online store carries one of the largest floral collections in all San Antonio. In short, here you’ll find a host of occasion-ready floral arrangements – perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, love and romance, get-well messages, thank-yous, and a host of other flower gifting occasions.
You can also search by a particular stem (such as roses, peonies, tulips, carnations, daisies, and sunflowers). What’s more, there are a broad array of floral styles, so chances are you’ll be able to find a perfect arrangement for whatever floral occasion you have at hand.
- Vast selection of fresh flowers to pick from.
- Options for a range of budgets.
- Custom and bespoke bouquets and vase arrangements upon request.
- Lots of Holiday collections throughout the year.
- Closed on Sundays.
- Signature flower arrangements typically start from $100.
- More affordable options are available for everyday flowers and seasonal bunches.
- $65 to $400+
- Same-day, next-day or specified day flower delivery is available across San Antonio, TX San Antonio, TX, and to the surrounding areas, such as Bergheim, Boerne, Cibolo, Converse, Helotes, Pipe Creek, San Antonio, Schertz, Universal City.
- Telephone: 1.210.479.0777
- Email: thetuscanrose1@amin-lalani
10) Teleflora ($$): Best for Locally Crafted Bouquets & Vase Arrangements
The place to go for affordable arrangements crafted by local San Antonio florists.
Sometimes you just need a large and diverse collection of flowers to choose from and a trusted platform to deliver them. In short, that’s what makes Teleflora an excellent option for flower delivery in San Antonio and across the US.
What’s more is here, you’ll find lots of local, independent San Antonio florists in one easy-to-use website. There’s also a broad array of prices and designs to choose from, and same-day flower delivery is available on a vast collection of flower arrangements.
Above all, we found Teleflora to be a dependable, stress-free flower delivery service and is perfect for floral gifts for friends, family, and loved ones.
- Affordable prices throughout.
- Locally crafted bouquets and vase arrangements.
- Options for every gifting occasion imaginable.
- Local same-day delivery service, 7-days a week.
- Not the best option for modern and artistic floral designs.
- No substitutions
- Expedited delivery fees can be expensive.
- $30 to $90+
- Same-day, next-day, or specified day flower delivery is available across San Antonio, and also to the surrounding areas.
11) Alamo Plants & Petals ($$): Best for Dish Gardens, Plants & Flowering Baskets
A long-standing, highly regarded floral and plant outpost in Alamo Heights.
About Alamo Plants & Petals:
Alamo Plants & Petals are a long-standing San Antonio floral outpost located in Alamo Heights.
Here you’ll find a super friendly and genuine floristry team crafting premium, custom-made flower arrangements.
In short, the studio caters to all the classics, such as a dozen red roses, mixed seasonal bouquets, and occasion-ready flower arrangements. In addition, there’s a range of attractive ornamental centerpieces and houseplants, plus fruit baskets and unique and exciting gifting items.
This flower shop caters to a range of budgets, and there are plenty of great finds under $50, as well as the grander floral arrangements, which typically start at around $60.
- A wide variety of classic flower shop floral designs.
- Options for a range of budget considerations.
- A great selection of houseplants and gift baskets.
- Closed on Sundays.
- No way to customize online orders.
- It’s worth ordering a day or two in advance of popular gifting holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, and Thanksgiving.
- $40 to $100+
- Same-day, next-day, or specified day delivery is available across San Antonio, TX, and also to the surrounding areas.
- Telephone: 1.210.828.2628
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12) Roses Only ($$$): Best for Decadent Roses
Luxurious equatorial roses that are perfect for romantic gifting occasions.
About Roses Only:
Roses Only are one of our favorite options for rose delivery in San Antonio. Their beautiful rose collections are sourced from specialist farms that grow these venerable blooms at incredibly high altitudes (at least 8,000 feet) – the perfect climate for long-stemmed, grand, luscious rose blooms.
Here you’ll find a vast assortment of stylishly composed rose arrangements. There are the de facto classic dozen red roses, of course, in addition to a range of color options (including yellow, pink, orange, and white roses).
Prices start from $49 for one of their signature boxed, long-stem red rose arrangements, or you can really push the boat out with 50 stems (around $150).
We found them to be perfect for Valentine’s Day, as you might imagine, and with gestures of the heart throughout the year.
- Luxurious, long-stemmed roses.
- A perfect option for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, and romantic gestures.
- Lots of ways to pair flowers with other luxury gifts.
- Beautiful packaging and presentation.
- Larger flower arrangements can get pricey.
- No subtitutions.
- No same-day delivery options.
- $60 to $300+
- A next-day or specified-day flower delivery service is available throughout San Antonio, Texas.
Compare the Best Flower Delivery Services in San Antonio, TX:
|MORE INFO:||STYLE:||PRICE:||DELIVERY:||ONLINE SHOP:|
|1) Uptown Flowers||Modern & Stylish||$$$||Same-day||uptownflowers.com|
|2) UrbanStems||On-Trend & Seasonal||$$||Next-day||urbanstems.com|
|3) From You Flowers||Traditional & Contemporary||$||Same-day||fromyouflowers.com|
|4) Blume Haus||Wild & Ethereal||$$$||Same-day||blumehausflowers.com|
|5) Ode à la Rose||Stylish French Floristry||$$$||Next-day||odealarose.com|
|6) The Sill||Modern Bouquets & Dried Flowers||$$||Next-day||thesill.com|
|7) BloomsyBox||Bountiful Farm-Fresh Blooms||$||2 to 3 days||bloomsybox.com|
|8) Arthur Pfeil||Traditional & Everyday||$$||Same-day||apflorist.com|
|9) The Tuscan Rose||Lavish & Luxurious||$$||Same-day||thetuscanrose.com|
|10) Teleflora||Traditional & Contemporary||$||Same-day||teleflora.com|
|11) Alamo Plants & Petals||Timeless & Seasonal||$$||Same-day||alamoplantspetals.net|
|12) Roses Only||Lavish Equatorial Roses||$$||Next-day||rosesonly.com|
San Antonio Flower Delivery Buying Guide:
How much does a typical flower bouquet cost in San Antonio?
The price of floral arrangements varies significantly depending on the respective flower merchant you might be considering ordering from. Expect low-cost flower bouquets to start between $25 to $50; mid-range from $50 to $75; and premium/luxury arrangements anywhere from $75 to $200+.
What is the cut-off time for same-day flower delivery in San Antonio?
Most San Antonio florists and flower shops will request same-day flower delivery orders placed by 1 pm local time at the latest. Some merchants provide later cut-off times if the delivery is being made within a 1 to 3-mile radius of their location. In these instances, orders should be placed by 3 pm.
How much does flower delivery cost in San Antonio?
Same-day and expedited shipping is typically a $10 to $15 surcharge on most flower delivery orders in San Antonio. The size of the arrangement and distance to the recipient’s location can also be a factor when delivery fees are being calculated.
Can I have flowers delivered to residential and office locations in San Antonio?
Yes, most San Antonio florists and flower shops can deliver flowers to various locations as long as they are within their delivery area. This includes offices, venues, events, as well as hotels, apartments, and other residences.
How can I send flowers to San Antonio?
The vast majority of local San Antonio florists and flower shops have online ordering facilities in place so sending flowers is as simple as finding an arrangement that suits your requirements on their online shop and placing an order. Most also accept various payment methods, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay, PayPal, and many others. Should you not happen to have access to the internet, orders placed via the telephone are also readily accepted across virtually every flower shop in San Antonio.
How can I make bouquets and fresh-cut flowers last longer?
- Keep your fresh-cut flowers out of the heat and direct light sources.
- Cut an inch off the stems at a 45º angle with a sterile knife or scissors.
- Remove past-prime petals and excess foliage before composing in a spotlessly clean vase.
- Mix 2 teaspoons lemon juice, one tablespoon white sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon bleach. Add this to one quart of water.
- Replace the water every two days.
About the Author:
Andrew Gaumond is the Editorial Director at Petal Republic and a passionate content creator around all things flowers, houseplants, and gifts.
Andrew has trained professionally in the floristry industry and has personally hand-tested 100s of flower arrangements from numerous floristry studios throughout the United States.
For this flower delivery guide in San Antonio, Andrew consulted our first-hand product reviews, consolidated verified brand, and service reviews, and factored in recommendations from readers and other editorial staff members at Petal Republic.
Andrew was very impressed with several flower delivery services in San Antonio, including Uptown Flowers, Blume Haus, and The Tuscan Rose, and also felt UrbanStems, Teleflora, From You Flowers, and BloomsyBox offered excellent value for money and great customer service for numerous gifting occasions throughout the year.
How Petal Republic Picks and Tests the Best Flower Delivery Services in San Antonio:
Our fundamental mission at Petal Republic is to showcase exceptional floristry and gifting specialists across a global network of cities where we live and work. Here are the key pillars that guide us:
- Floral & Gift Design: floral design, creativity, and artistry are paramount to us. We strived to uncover exceptional florists in San Antonio and gift delivery specialists, curating unique, personalized, and compelling bouquets and floral arrangements.
- Shopping and delivery: we looked for the best customer experience in San Antonio. In particular, websites and shopping channels that are easy to navigate, have smooth and straightforward purchase functions, clearly represent on screen what the customer will actually receive, and provide choice and flexibility with ordering and delivery.
- Arrival Times: we looked for flower delivery services that offered a range of shipping options across San Antonio, Texas, including same-day, next-day, or specified-day flower delivery services.
- Customer feedback: based on our own shopping experiences, speaking to other recent customers directly, recommendations and opinions from industry experts, as well as consolidating broader reviews and benchmarks about the best flower delivery services in San Antonio across social media and other channels.
- Sustainability: floristry in San Antonio, like any industry, has a responsibility to improve and promote sustainable business practices. Accordingly, we embrace those who are instigating change and working to make the planet a better, cleaner place today and in the future.
For more, see our Editorial Code of Conduct.
The Best Flower Delivery Services in Texas:
For more exceptional floristry in Texas, see our expert guides to the best flower delivery services in Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, Irving, El Paso, Laredo, Lubbock, Dallas, Plano, and Corpus Christi.
Andrew is the Editorial Director at Petal Republic. He holds a BSc degree in Plant Sciences and has trained professionally at leading floristry schools in London and Paris. In amongst overseeing a global editorial team, Andrew's a passionate content creator around all things flowers, floral design, gardening, and houseplants.